THE TITANS UNION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest Hero and the Arena-sets!

Go down

Contest Hero and the Arena-sets! Empty Contest Hero and the Arena-sets!

Post  Monterash Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 am

Hey all!
I'm interested in making a guide about making a contest hero! We want all the information possible: benefits, negatives, skills, gear etc.
And when we are talking about this we should also take up the subject Arena-sets.

Feel free to add your info here or mail me in-game.
I will update this thread every day until we have some ground to stand on. (that's the idea atleast)

Contest Pagoda
First topic I'm gonna add is the Contest Pagoda.
Every time you win a fight in the CP you get a gold reward, the gold reward depends much on your hero lvl compared to the hero you're facing and multiplied with a number x.
For example, winning on the last floor (20) in the Pagoda of Warrior with a lvl 19 hero gives you 200 gold!

Pagoda of Samurai: This pagoda is the easiest one and has 10 floors. If you complete all 10 floors you get a blue piece of the Trainee-set.

Pagoda of Warrior: This pagoda is the second one and has 20 floors. If you complete all 20 floors you get a blue piece of the Leather-set.
I recommend a lvl 19 contest hero or a 28+ hero to complete all floors.

Pagoda of Power: This pagoda is the third one and has the most floors, 35 floors. If you complete all 35 floors you get a blue piece of the Chain-set.
(It is possible to get to around floor 15 with a lvl 19 contest hero)

Pagoda of King: This pagoda is the second-last one and has 20 floors. If you complete all 20 floors you get a blue piece of the Fury-set.

Pagoda of Eternity: This pagoda is the last pagoda and has 15 floors. If you complete all 15 floors you get a blue piece of the Guard-set.

If you complete all Pagodas you also get a piece of the Knight-set.

Arena
Next topic is gonna be the arena. How does the arena points system work? How much level do I gain/lose on a win/loss?
First I like to tell you that the arena level matters as does the grade of the arena and you have to do atleast 10 matches a day to gain any points.
The grade works as follows:
Grade 1: Level 10-19 hero
Grade 2: Level 20-29 hero
Grade 3: Level 30-39 hero
And so on.
The maximum amount of level you can gain/lose in an arena fight is 32.
To gain 32 arena levels you need to win against a player with 532+ more level than you, equally to lose 32 levels is to lose to a player with 532+ less level than you.
Same way if you win against a player with 532+ less level than you, you gain 0 levels.

How much arena points do I get after a day? First of it's good to know that the arena resets 03:00 gametime.
The formula to calculate how much arena points you gain is as follows.

-- [(Arena level * 0.25)^2 / (Arena level + 10,000)] * Arena Grade -- (This formula only works if you're over level 1500)

So for example my level 19 contest hero has 2063 arena level and is competing in grade 1 arena.
There for his points will be [(2063*0.25)^2 / (2063+10,000)] * 1 ==> Which gives 22 points.

And my level 29 non-contest hero have 1724 arena level and is competing in grade 2.
Her points would be [(1724*0.25)^2 / (1724+10,000)] * 2 ==> Which gives 31 points.

Might also add that I think the formula for under level 1500 was [(Arena level * 0.25)^2 / (5*(Arena level + 1500))] * Arena Grade

Monterash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum